ASL University ►
Level 03 (Lessons 31 -
45) Practice Cards (in MS Word .doc format)
PATRON-of-[frequent, go often,
choose to to go]
Practice sheet 44.A
01. FOOD, IF COVER, WILL POSTPONE RUIN-[spoil] QM-wig?
02. YOUR PHONE, phone-WINDOW CRACK BEFORE?
03. CAN COMPUTER FEEL EMOTION?
04. FRISBEE, YOU LIKE PLAY YOU?
05. STORE YOU PATRON-of what-NAME?
Practice sheet 44.B
06. YOU TRY IMPRESS WHO?
07. CLUB YOU INVOLVED, what-NAME?
08. ISLAND, YOU FINISH TOUCH? (What island have you been to?)
09. SIGN OH-GEE what-MEAN? (What does the "Oh gee" sign mean?)
10. DEAF SEIZE-[occupy] GALLAUDET WHICH YEAR?  ["Deaf President Now" movement]
Practice sheet 44.C
11. ROLLERSKATE SMOOTH, CAN YOU?
12. How-SIGN S-P-I-L-L?
13. MOVIE STAR, YOUR FAVORITE WHO?
14. YOU THINK TATTLE GOOD bodyshift-OR BAD?
15. LONG-AGO, PERSON YOU DON'T-KNOW HE/SHE OFFER RIDE, YOUR MOM WARN YOU NOT ACCEPT?
Practice sheet 44.D
16. EARTHQUAKE YOU FINISH EXPERIENCE YOU?
17. SUPPOSE YOU FREEWAY, CAR BREAK-DOWN, YOU what-DO?
18. YOU THINK TOMORROW RAIN?
19. YOU LOOK-LIKE YOUR MOTHER?
20. YOU KNOW ANY FARMER?
Deaf Culture and History:
Abbe Charles Michel de L'Epee
Deaf Organizations: National Theater for the Deaf
You can learn
American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars
Want to help support
ASL University? It's easy:
(You don't need a PayPal account. Just look for the credit card
logos and click continue.)
Another way to help is to buy Dr. Bill's "Superdisk."
Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is
CHECK IT OUT >
Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription
Extension of ASLU)
CHECK IT OUT >
Bandwidth slow? Check out "ASLUniversity.com" (a
free mirror of
Lifeprint.com less traffic, fast access)
End of lesson. Please move on to the next
Curriculum revision notes and lesson archive:
In a never ending effort to improve, this website is under constant
construction. Below may be sentences, signs, or other material that is
being phased out of this lesson as well as other material that may be phased
into the lesson: