American Sign Language: "Lesson 51"
For video demonstrations of the sentences see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-MExqSZnnU&list=PL6akqFwEeSpgI1uukfFiKLCIQzP4nd2yx&index=17
For a combined list of Level 4 sentences, see: [Level 4 Sentences List]
New: Lesson 51 "mobile phone and tablet": Lesson 51 Video review page
Practice Sheet 51.A
01. HOW YOU SINCE-[up-to-now/have-been]? (How have you been?!)
02. WE-two DISCUSS STICKY SUBJECT, OK? (I want to discuss a sticky topic okay?)
03. IF YOU not-WANT DISCUSS INFORM-me. (If you don't walk to talk about it let me know.)
04. IF EMBARRASSED, NOT NEED ANSWER. (If you are embarrassed you don't need to reply.)
05. YOU MARRY YOU? (Are you married?)
Practice Sheet 51.B
06. YOU SEARCH-[look-for] SOMEONE FOR MARRY?
07. YOU DATE ANYONE?
08. YOU DATE YOU TEND HOP-AROUND [or] WITH-[monogamous] SOMEONE WHICH?
09. YOU HAVE SWEETHEART YOU?
10. YOU-TWO PLAN CONTINUE TOGETHER? (Are the two of you in a serious relationship?)
Practice Sheet 51.C
11. YOUR BOY/GIRL-FRIEND YOU-TWO, MOST PATIENT WHO? YOU, HIM/HER?
12. YOUR LONGEST RELATIONSHIP, HOW-LONG?
13. YOU DECIDE BREAK-up what-FOR?
14. YOU WANT WEDDING WHERE?
15. HONEYMOON YOU WANT GO WHERE?
Practice Sheet 51.D
16. FOR DATE YOU LIKE what-DO?
17. SUPPOSE BOY/GIRL REQUEST YOU DATE, YOU MULL-OVER-long BEFORE ANSWER?
18. BEFORE MARRY, YOU THINK LONG ENGAGEMENT IMPORTANT Question-wiggle?
19. SUPPOSE PARTNER REQUEST YOU put-ASIDE YOUR CAREER, YOU WILLING?
20. SUPPOSE YOU FIND-OUT FIANCÉ/FIANCÉE DRUG PROBLEM, YOU PROCEED MARRY?
Practice Review: 51.A
How have you been?!
I want to discuss a sticky topic okay?
If you don't walk to talk about it let me know.
If you are embarrassed you don't need to reply.
Are you married?
Practice Review: 51.B
Are you looking for someone to marry?
Are you dating anyone?
Are you playing the field or are you in a committed relationship?
Do you have a sweetheart?
Are you two serious about each other?
Practice Review: 51.C
Who is more patient? You or your boy/girlfriend?
How long was your longest relationship?
Why did you decide to break up?
Where do you want your wedding to take place?
Where do you want to go on your honeymoon?
Practice Review: 51.D
What do you like to do on dates?
If a guy/girl asks you out, do you give it a lot of thought before replying?
Do you think it is important to have a long engagement prior to getting married?
If your spouse asks you to put aside your career would you be willing to?
If you found out your fiancé / fiancée had a drug problem would you still marry him/her?
Lesson 51 Vocabulary: