ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
Lessons: |1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30| More...
ASL: Lesson 29:Objectives:
___ I can define the term "Total Communication"
___ I know the sign for and can explain the significance of Gallaudet University
___ I have taken the: lesson 29 Vocabulary Practice Quiz
___ I have taken the general practice quiz for this lesson. See: PRACTICE QUIZZES
Practice sheet 29.A
01. YOUR GRANDPA BALD?
02. YOUR DAD HAVE BEARD?
03. COUSIN, YOU HOW-MANY?
04. HIDE SEEK YOU LIKE PLAY do-YOU?
05. YOU THINK PERSON CAN FLY WITHOUT AIRPLANE?
Practice sheet 29.B
06. MOVIE, YOU WANT WATCH?
07. MUSTACHE, WHO HAVE?
08. SATURDAY NIGHT, YOU HAVE PLAN?
09. YOU LIKE PLAY-CARDS YOU?
10. FIVE TIMES-[worse] SIX EQUAL WHAT?
Practice sheet 29.C
11. YOUR SISTER SHY?
12. YOU LIKE SIGN MUSIC-[songs] YOU?
13. MOST SCIENTIST SMART?
14. YOU FEEL STUPID SOMETIMES?
15. CAR ACCIDENT-crash HAPPEN WHY?
Practice sheet 29.D
16. TODAY, TEACHER SHOW-UP what-TIME?
17. YOU LIKE LOOK-at YOURSELF MIRROR?
18. HAPPEN YOU FIND MONEY YOU how-FEEL?
19. CAN KEEP SECRET YOU?
20. ONE-THOUSAND DIVIDE TEN EQUAL WHAT?
* The concept of "WORSE" can be used to mean "multiply." Except the facial expression in "multiply or times" is neutral. If you use a double motion it can mean "to figure."
* "CAN SECRET YOU?" means "Can you keep a secret?"
* The sign WHITE can be thrown into the face to mean either "pale" or "Caucasian." Example: HAPPEN YOU AFRAID, YOU WHITE-[faced-"pale"]?
Extended Vocabulary Review:
1,000 | AFRAID | AIRPLANE | AND | BALD | BEARD | CAN-(possible, able) | COUSIN | DAD | DISAPPEAR | DIVIDE | EQUAL | FEEL | FIVE | FLY | GRANDPA | HAPPEN-[when] | HAVE | HIDE | HOW | HOW-MANY | IMPOSSIBLE | KEEP | LIKE | LOOK-(at) | | MAKE | MIRROR | MOST | MUSTACHE | NIGHT | pale | PERSON | PLAN | PLAY | PLAY-CARDS | POSSIBLE | SATURDAY | SCIENTIST | SECRET | SEEK | SHOW-UP | SHY | SIGN |SINGER| SISTER | SIX | SMART | SOMETIMES | SONGS | STUPID | TEACHER | THINK | TIME | TODAY | WATCH | WHAT | WHITE-FACE-(pale) | WITHOUT | WOMAN | WORSE-(times) | YOU | YOUR | YOURSELF
For a practice quiz, visit: Lesson 29 Practice Quiz
|Check with your instructor or your syllabus regarding any graded quizzes for this lesson.
|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30| ◄ ►
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy: DONATE (Thanks!)
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars
End of lesson. Please move on to the next lesson.
Curriculum revision notes and lesson archive:
In a never ending effort to improve, this website is under constant construction.
The following signs and sentences may have previously been in this lesson but are or have been phased OUT of this lesson.
MAGICIAN / 7. MOST MAGICIAN, MUSTACHE HAVE? 15. MAGICIAN MAKE WOMAN DISAPPEAR, HOW?