ASL University ►
* YOU DATE ANYONE SERIOUS?
* I DATE SOMEONE. (I'm dating someone.)
* WE-2 ENGAGED. (We are engaged.)
* MY FIANCEE NAME _____ (My fiancé's/fiancée's name is ______.)
* WE-2 TOGETHER-relationship ALTOGETHER 6-YEAR (We have been together
for 6 years.)
* YEAR-PAST HE/SHE ASK-to-me MARRY! (Last year he proposed to me!)
* I INNER-TURMOIL, DECIDE, YES, TIME! GO-AHEAD #DO-IT! (I wasn't sure I
was ready but decided it was time to do it!)
* I REALIZED HE/SHE RIGHT MATCH-to-me!
* BEFORE-prior-to HIM/HER I MET-many-individuals DATE, DATE,
* HAPPEN I MET-him/her PAH!
* WE-INTERFACE/give-and-take/interlocutions COMMUNICATE GOOD/well!
* HE/SHE NOT TALK INFERIOR-to ME. he/she-EQUAL-me!
* HE/SHE WROTE 8 PAGE LOVE LETTER SEND-to-me!
* OUR WEDDING next-MONTH! (Our wedding is next month!)
* I FUTURE SEND YOU INVITE CARD. (I'll send you an invitation!)
* WE-2 HONEYMOON HAWAII!
* #BACK, WE-TWO LIVE HIS/HER PARENTS BASEMENT, TEMPORARY.
* #BUT FAR! COMMUTE-long! HOUSE CROWDED!
* WE-2 PLAN MOVE APT DOWNTOWN
* APT CHEAP BUT SAFE AREA-around PLUS MY WORK NOT-FAR.
You can learn
American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars
Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is
GET IT HERE!
NEW! Online "ASL Training Center!" (Premium Subscription Version of ASLU) **
CHECK IT OUT **
Also available: "ASLUniversity.com" (a mirror of Lifeprint.com
less traffic, fast access) **
VISIT NOW **
End of lesson. Please move on to the next
Curriculum revision notes and lesson archive:
In a never ending effort to improve, this website is under constant
construction. Below may be sentences, signs, or other material that is
being phased out of this lesson as well as other material that may be phased
into the lesson: