ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
I am or want to be an ASL student:
What is your situation?
I'm taking a class from my local school and I just want additional study.
● To find a specific sign, visit https://Lifeprint.com/search.htm
● To study and practice fingerspelling visit the fingerspelling lessons
● To test your fingerspelling skills, visit the fingerspelling receptive practice tool
● To study and review numbers, visit the numbers lessons
● To test your receptive number skills, visit the numbers website (works best on a desktop or laptop, don't use commas)
● To study the ASLU Lessons go to: ASL Lessons and start with Lesson 1.
● Download a workbook to use as a study guide.
● Visit the ASLU bookstore and purchase the SuperUSB for a series of instructional ASL videos.
● To join the Lifeprint-ASLU Facebook group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/lifeprint-aslu (you will need to answer a few questions -- after which the moderators will probably add you).
I want to actually take a ASL class.
● I need a solid online ASL course:
Solution: ASLU's registered course: See "registration information page."
● I don't have a lot of money. I don't need signature documentation. I don't need to "prove" I took a class:
Solution: The ASLU / ASL Training Center partnership: See: https://www.lifeprint.com/asltc/
● I am a high school student and I want college credit.
Solution: The ASLU / CCE partnership: See: https://www.lifeprint.com/cce
Archives | ASLFont | Baby's first 100Signs | Bookstore | Checklist | Checklist | Contact | Fingerspelling | Fingerspelling | Fingerspelling Quizzes | Frequently Asked Questions | Glossary | Instructor | Jokes | Lessons | Letter to the Student | Library | Newsletter | Newsletter | Numbers | Products | Reflections of an ASL Student | Registration | Resources | Schedule | Signs | Syllabi | Terminology | Testing | Who is Dr. Bill? | Why study ASL? | Workbook download |
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy: DONATE (Thanks!)
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars