ASL University ►

American Sign Language: "camper" (As in the sleeping unit that goes on the back of a truck)

The sign for camper uses a a loose "C" or a CLAW handshape to indicate a large object on the back of a vehicle.  As with most signs, this sign will occur in the context of a conversation and it is likely the signer has spelled TRUCK recently and is now indicating he/she has a "camper" on the back of it.

Also see: CAMP

You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University
ASL resources by    Dr. William Vicars

Want to help support ASL University?  It's easy DONATE (Thanks!)
(You don't need a PayPal account. Just look for the credit card logos and click continue.)

Another way to help is to buy something from the ASLU "Bookstore."

Want even more ASL resources?  Visit the "ASL Training Center!"  (Subscription Extension of ASLU)   CHECK IT OUT >

Bandwidth slow?  Check out "" (a free mirror of less traffic, fast access)   VISIT >


back.gif (1674 bytes)