ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
American Sign Language: "poop"
Hold out your left hand in a "fist handshape" with the thumb of the right hand stuck up into the um...the ...er "hole" of the pinkie side of the left fist handshape. And then move the right hand downward with a ...uh..."plopping" type movement. That should do it.
Note: The movement should be in the right hand only. My left hand moves a bit in this pic, but really you don't want to be moving the left hand while doing this--it could get messy.
Also see: "pee"
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy: DONATE (Thanks!)
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is now available! CHECK IT OUT >
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars