ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
American Sign Language: "later"
Note: There are a couple versions of "later." The one on the palm is sort of like showing a clock.
The other sign for "later" does the sign "future" using an "L" handshape.
The tip of the thumb is on the palm of the non-dominant hand.
Also see: LATE
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy: DONATE (Thanks!)
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is now available! CHECK IT OUT >
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars