ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
Our Hearts Can Still Use Our Hands:
"Choking up -- is the brain's subconscious attempt at preventing us from saying things that might cause discomfort. Sign language empowers us to proceed. Our brains can constrict our esophagus all it wants but our hearts can still use our hands to continue expressing 'dangerous' feelings."
- William Vicars, EdD (2022)
Related medical term: esophageal stenosis
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy: DONATE (Thanks!)
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars