ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
How to support and benefit from ASLU:
Thank you very much for your interest in and support of ASL University (Lifeprint.com)
I appreciate it! Your generosity will help more people all over (including parents of Deaf children) to learn sign language!
- Dr. Bill
William G. Vicars, Ed.D.
ASL University (Lifeprint.com)
How to use ASL University to learn sign language:
1. Visit https://Lifeprint.com and become familiar with the ASL University website.
2. Bookmark the official ASLU YouTube master playlist:
3. For quick reviews (to prevent memory extinction) bookmark the "Signs" channel playlist page:
4. If you use a desktop or laptop computer you can look up signs using this page: https://www.lifeprint.com/search.htm
5. If you use a mobile device you can look up signs using this page:
6. If you can't find a sign after using the search options at Lifeprint.com then consider applying to join the Lifeprint-ASLU Facebook group and asking your question there. See:
7. Go through the ASLU Lessons for free:
Your comments, questions, or suggestions are always welcome.
To contact Dr. Bill Vicars, see: https://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/pages-layout/contact.htm
Ways to support the ASL University channel:
1. Click the "thumb up" (like) icon on videos at https://YouTube.com/billvicars
2. Click the "subscribe" button at https://YouTube.com/billvicars (if you haven't done so yet)
3. Click the "Share" link and share the videos.
4. Visit the "ASLU" bookstore at https://www.lifeprint.com/bookstore/bookstore.htm (feel free to suggest new products that you would like to see).
5. Buy some ASL University "official" clothing at: ASLU gear: https://teespring.com/stores/aslu
6. Subscribe to the ASLU subscription site: http://asl.tc
(For information see: https://lifeprint.com/asltc/ )
7. Donate via: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=64QMBRBXQSV6G
8. For other donation options, see: https://www.Lifeprint.com/donate.htm If you have any friends who might be in a position to do so you might want to consider inviting them to donate -- thus supporting Deaf children and the promotion of free sign language resources via Lifeprint.com
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy: DONATE (Thanks!)
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com İ Dr. William Vicars