ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
American Sign Language: "web"
WEB (or "Website") = "WW"
What I typically do when I want to sign the concept "website" is I do the letter W twice, with an arc.
Check out the video. Note: This sign is like signing WWW except you just do "WW" and it seems to fill the role of the concept of the English word "website."
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy: DONATE (Thanks!)
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is now available! CHECK IT OUT >
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars