ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
American Sign Language: "recovery"
There is no widely recognized sign that is commonly labeled as "recovery."
To express the idea of "recovery" in ASL you need to think about what meaning you are trying to convey and then use a sign or set of signs that conveys that meaning. I'll present a few ideas below:
This sign is a version of "STRONG."
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy: DONATE (Thanks!)
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is now available! CHECK IT OUT >
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars