ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
American Sign Language: "pastor" (minister)
Brush a "G" hand in front of the next twice. (Palm facing back)
Memory aid: Think of the white collar worn by pastors of certain churches.
Also see: MISSIONARY
Also see: PREACH
Also see: MISSION
Fun sign: PRACTICE-WHAT-YOU-PREACH
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy: DONATE (Thanks!)
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is now available! CHECK IT OUT >
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars