ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
MAYONNAISE: The American Sign Language (ASL) sign for "mayonnaise / mayo"
MAYONNAISE: Just spell "M-A-Y-O"
Sample sentence: Bring a dish to share, but not with mayonnaise.
1. Some people use an "M" handshape to smear imagined mayonnaise onto their palm.
2. Some people sign "WHITE+SREAD."
I recommend sticking with the fingerspelled version: MAYO.
Notes: See: WHITE
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy: DONATE (Thanks!)
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars