ASL Lessons | Bookstore | Library | ASL University Main ►
American Sign Language: "burrito"
This concept is commonly fingerspelled.
There is no widespread sign for "burrito" in American Sign Language.
There are a few lesser known variations but I recommend you simply fingerspell this concept.
* Want to help support ASL University? It's easy:
* Another way to help is to buy something from Dr. Bill's "Bookstore."
* Dr. Bill's new iPhone "Fingerspelling Practice" app is now available! CHECK IT OUT >
* Want even more ASL resources? Visit the "ASL Training Center!" (Subscription Extension of ASLU)
* Also check out Dr. Bill's channel: www.youtube.com/billvicars
You can learn American Sign Language (ASL) online at American Sign Language University ™
ASL resources by Lifeprint.com © Dr. William Vicars