Top-down literacy approach
I am able to recognize and
sign the practice sentences and story for this lesson
I have taken the
I am done with Lesson
1. WHICH YOU LIKE BETTER, SUMMER (bodyshift-or), WINTER?
Which do you like better, summer or winter?
2. YOU LIKE COLD WEATHER?
Do you like cold weather?
3. AUTUMN, WIND-(light), COOL, YOU LIKE CL:1-"go for a stroll"?
Do you like going for a stroll in a cool autumn breeze?
4. SUMMER VACATION, TIME YOU WAKE UP?
What time do you wake up during summer vacation?
5. WINTER HERE SNOW?
Does it snow here in the winter?
6. YOU THINK TONIGHT WILL FREEZE?
Do you think it will freeze tonight?
7. SUPPOSE RAIN, CL:1-"GO OUT" PLAY+, WILL SICK YOU?
If you play in the rain, will you get sick?
8. YOU LIKE MAKE SNOW+MAN?
Do you like building snowmen?
9. WORK YOU? SICK VACATION HOW-MANY DAY CAN YOU?
If you work, how many days of sick-leave do you get?
10. WARM COOKIE AND MILK, YOU LIKE?
Do you like warm cookies and milk?
Practice sheet 14.B
1. YOU LIKE SLEEP-IN?
Do you like to sleep in?
2. YESTERDAY TIME YOU WAKE-UP?
What time did you wake up yesterday?
3. YOU LIKE HOT WEATHER YOU?
Do you like hot weather?
4. SUMMER VACATION, TIME YOU GO-TO-BED?
What time do you go to bed during summer vacation?
5. SUPPOSE SICK, YOU THINK GO-TO-BED HELP WILL?
Do you think bed rest is helpful when a person is sick?
6. YOU USE DEODORANT-(mime rubbing deodorant under your arm) YOU?
Do you use deodorant?
7. YOUR FAVORITE TIME YEAR WHAT?
What is your favorite time of year?
8. FEEL SICK YOU?
Do you feel sick?
9. YOUR REFRIGERATOR FULL?
Is your refrigerator full?
10. COLD PIZZA, YOU LIKE ?
Do you like cold pizza?
I FROM UTAH. THERE SUMMER HOT. FALL COOL. WINTER COLD. SPRING WARM. (position slightly left)-DIFFERENT-, (position middle)-DIFFERENT, (position slightly right)-DIFFERENT. SUMMER VACATION I GO-TO-BED MIDNIGHT SLEEP-SUNRISE. WAKE-UP TIME-9:00. WINTER I WANT SLEEP-SUNRISE, BUT CAN'T, MUST SCHOOL.
I LIKE HOT WEATHER. I DON'T-LIKE COLD. DON'T LIKE SNOW. RAIN FINE. MY FAVORITE TIME YEAR SUMMER. NIGHT MOON, I LIKE LOOK-AT-(for a long time). I ENJOY WALK WIND. SIT SUN WARM.