Discussion topic: Name Signs
Time (non-manual inflections)
Discussion topic: Incorporation of Time
I am able to recognize and
sign the practice sentences and story for this lesson
I have taken the
I am done with Lesson
MONTH-[monthly, rent, MONTH-NEXT]
NIGHT-[ALL-NIGHT, EVERY-NIGHT, evening]
Practice sheet 12.A
1. AFTERNOON WORK YOU?
Do you work in the afternoon?
2. TODAY YOU FINISH BRUSH-TEETH YOU?
Did you brush your teeth today?
3. YOU THINK LIFE FAIR ALL PEOPLE?
Do you think life is fair for all people?
4. YOU SHOWER EVERYDAY?
Do you shower everyday?
5. EVERY-FRIDAY YOU EAT FISH?
Do you eat fish every Friday?
6. HABIT ANY YOU? (if so) WHAT-(huh)?
What, if any, habits do you have?
7. HOW-MANY HOUR EQUAL 1 DAY?
How-many hours are in a day?
8. HOW-MANY MINUTE EQUAL 1 HOUR?
How-many minutes are in an hour?
9. HOW-MANY DAY EQUAL 1 MONTH?
How-many days are in a month?
10. HOW-MANY MONTH EQUAL 1 YEAR?
How-many months are in a year?
Practice sheet 12.B
1. YOU LIKE MONDAY?
Do you like Mondays?
2. MOVIE, GO TUESDAY NIGHT, GOOD WHY?
Why are Tuesday nights a good time to go to the movies?
3. SATURDAY NIGHT, I GO PARTY, WANT ACCOMPANY-me?
I'm going to a party Saturday night. Do you want to go with me?
4. 1 MINUTE HAVE HOW-MANY S-E-C?
How many seconds are in a minute?
5. 1 WEEK HAVE HOW-MANY DAYS?
How many days are in a week?
6. WHICH DAY SCHOOL YOU?
Which days are you in school?
7. SUNDAY CHURCH YOU?
Do you go to church on Sundays?
8. PAST WEEKEND YOU GO MOVIE?
Did you go to the movies last weekend?
9. YESTERDAY, HOW-MANY TIME YOU EAT?
How-many times did you eat yesterday?
10. NEXT-WEEK YOU COME SCHOOL?
Are you coming to school next week?
SUNDAY I GO CHURCH. MONDAY I GO AUNT HOUSE. TUESDAY I GO FOOD STORE. WEDNESDAY, HOUSE I CLEAN-UP. THURSDAY I WASH-CLOTHES. FRIDAY I GO MOVIE. SATURDAY I WATCH TV.
EVERY-MORNING MONDAY BLANK-(through) FRIDAY TIME-8 I GO SCHOOL.
EVERYDAY NOON, FRIEND B-O-B WE-TWO EAT 1/2 HOUR. every-AFTERNOON SCHOOL FINISH I PLAY FRIEND. Every-NIGHT BED TIME-9:30.